Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gems of the web


Peace Family, back again with some real treats for you.  If you are like me, the run of the mill entertainment just doesn't do it.  Contrary to popular being fed the same programs just to keep up with the "mainstream" is not the move. Different style and pattern ah wha we say, awo.


So in light of that I have for you some web gems.  Shows that if you wanna laugh out loud and learn something is a must see. So get the popcorn, call your partner up or ya homies and loosen up.  

1)



Yes you are...I love it


My girl Issa Rae. I get weak watching her.  Don't judge me damn it.  Seriously  her humor is off the wall. Smart, sassy and yes sexy. The low cut defiantly works I highly recommend this show. If you like stuff like the Office, then this is for you.  Weak I tell you.


2) Sa neter- http://www.youtube.com/user/BLACKNEWS101

Now, this man and his organization, the House of  Konsciousnesses brings so much history and knowledge to the masses its ridiculous. And to tell the truth sometimes I laugh my ass at the moments caught on film.  I'm talking tears, holding my belly type stuff.  Think different and vibe and you will get it.  Natural Tehuti and Queen Noble. Nuff said...


Question: What shows or news sources do you watch that are off the beaten path? Holla @ me.

1 love



No comments:

Post a Comment